To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brattleboro, VT 05301
- Phone: 800.671.3606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Brattleboro Retreat • Brattleboro, VT
Posted 18 days ago
Let’s have a chat
Currently looking for a Psychiatric Registered Nurse to join us full time at our gorgeous facility in Brattleboro, VT.
- You’ll need a current VT Registered Nurse License.
- 1 year of psych preferred, or
- 2 years of general nursing experience in Recovery, Rehabilitation, LTC or SNF a welcome bonus!
We appreciate your incredible work
We want RNs who care deeply about creating a culture of compassion and comfort for our patients, and we take pride in showing that same dedication to you and yours. Beyond our competitive pay, we are proud to offer outstanding benefits.
- Complete Insurance Packages
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Tax Deferred Annuity 403(b)
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Generous Paid Time Off
- On-Site Child Care Center
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Sensory Deprivation Rooms
What Makes a Good Match for Brattleboro Retreat
Nationally recognized as a leader in the field of psychiatry, Brattleboro Retreat's medical professionals are dedicated to creating a culture of care that delivers the highest levels of choice, support, and patient experience that have long been our hallmark. We love nurses who share our values and commitment to patient advocacy. Let's get in touch!