At Vantage Health Plan, Inc ., we specialize in taking care of people: our members, our patients, and our employees. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits! Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and 401(k).
Vantage is currently looking for a Quality Improvement Administrative Assistant to work at our downtown Monroe location from 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
Job Summary: The Quality Improvement Administrative Assistant will assist in the day-to-day functions of the QI department to obtain the common goal of improving the Quality of Care within the Vantage Health Plan membership population.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in maintaining departmental manuals, fax systems, telephone queue and other clerical duties
• Assist in organizing and maintaining adequate home visit supplies, as well as departmental supplies
• Communication between team members, providers and the membership population for various quality improvement projects within the department (an overall knowledge of all QI procedures will be required)
• Annual HEDIS training and testing, as well as annual home visit and EMR training
• Maintain confidentiality regarding patient and business functions of the organization
• Promote favorable working conditions and relationships with administration, medical staff, consultants, other departments, patients, family members, volunteers, agencies, and any other individuals or groups affiliated with Vantage Health Plan
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Medical knowledge and/or experience preferred (i.e., CNA, MA, LPN, etc.)
• Strong computer skills
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Ability to work in an independent, focused, and organized manner
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
• Works under general supervision of the Quality Improvement Supervisor
● Overtime may occasionally be required. Travel may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
SOC Code: 43-9199