Get To Know Our Client:
Do you want to work for a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world? With over 8,000 hours of programming, delivered in 50 languages, across 200+ countries, their mission is to craft content that inspires, informs and entertains.
Our client is looking for a Senior Developer to design and implement new systems and features to make their content supply chain more automated, efficient, and effective. This includes working within their cloud-based supply chain orchestration platform, SDVI Rally, as well as the host of other connected applications. You will work with Content Solutions agile development teams to implement the solutions that you design.
- Serve as a Technical Lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external/vendor team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the content supply portfolio of applications and services
- Drive continuous improvement in software development efforts by instilling best-of-breed engineering practices.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling and staffing.
- Review the work of other peers on project teams and mentor junior developers
- Work in close partnership with other team members and other teams.
- Minimum 8-years of commercial web development.
- Experience in and success with Agile software development methodologies, especially Scrum, XP and Kanban.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), and microservices and functions as service.
- Experience in, and preference for, developing software using CI and continuous delivery practices.
- Knowledge and experience developing in python
- Experience with a variety of open source Java frameworks and tools related to server-side development.
Use Programming Language