Automotive Sales Professionals
Bleecker Auto Group in Dunn, NC is seeking qualified, experienced Car Sales Professionals with a go-getter attitude, professional appearance and behavior, and great customer service skills to join their team!
Car Sales Professionals achieve sales and gross profit goals while providing exceptional, professional, customer service.
Sales Professionals are responsible for building and maintaining a book of business, following sales procedures, demonstrating and selling new and pre-owned vehicles and professional delivery of sold vehicles to customers.
Sales Professionals are expected to be enthusiastic, enjoy working with and for people, trustworthy, resilient, creative and organized.
Bonuses available, benefits, and great pay plan!
Qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively build and maintain rapport with others
- Strong computer skills
- Proven ability to learn and use computer software programs
- Strong listening skills
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- Valid In-State driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle record
- Must pass background check
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Bleecker Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM provides ongoing training and future career opportunities for employees. Dealership prefer to promote from within and will train those new to the automotive industry.
- Aggressive Unmatched Pay Plan
- 5-Day Work Week
- Free Training
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision Plan
- Monthly Bonuses