To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hagerstown, MD 21742
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Principal IT Business Analyst
STS Technical Services • Hagerstown, MD
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
STS is seeking a Principal IT Business Analyst in Hagerstown, MD. Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work and 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead large cross-functional projects and solution design within various functional areas utilizing broader knowledge of the business to track and manage business requirements.
• Lead the process for identifying and gathering appropriate business requirements to create the necessary solution that satisfy the business need including facilitation of requirements gathering within multiple business functional areas to develop a comprehensive business requirements document(s).
• Serve as an IT Business Analyst expert in understanding business requirements, system documentation and implementation of quality software solutions.
• Lead the development of functional and technical specifications based on business requirements.
• Manage changes to requirements, assess impacts of changes, and track requirements from business case to implemented solution.
• Execute and define test scenarios, plans, strategies, and the creation of test scripts.
• Supervise the integration of testing for cross-functional projects and provide support for user acceptance testing.
• Provide production support by supplying artifacts (data model, data maps, knowledge base articles, etc.) and educating the support team when applicable.
• Lead the cross functional test plan creation and partner with business unit subject matter experts (SME) to develop test scripts.
• Define and create project related policies and procedures including review of cross-functional project related policies and procedures, and end user training documentation.
• Serve as the liaison for the functional areas between the IT application team and the business.
• Provide ongoing day-to-day support for the applications team in addition to project management responsibilities.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
Best in class benefits package including:
• Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
• Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
• 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
• Wellness Program
• 27 days of vacation within 1st year
• Education Reimbursement options
• Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Eight (8) or more years of experience in Business Analysis, Information Technology, or in a related area.
• Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in business analytics and system design analysis.
• Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision making skills.
• Advanced Customer Service skills.
• Experience working independently and taking initiative.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
• Relevant industry recognized certifications (IIBA, ITIL, CBAP, CCAB)
• Knowledge of ITIL IT Service management and experience defining, deploying and managing ITSM Processes.