To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dodge Center, MN 55927
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Purchasing
STS Technical Services • Dodge Center, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
STS is seeking an Administrative Assistant - Purchasing in Dodge Center, MN. Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work and 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies
Perform various administrative duties and some buyer tasks for the Global Procurement Supply Chain department (GPSC). Use established office procedures to perform the necessary job functions required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Willing and able to work independently.
2. Willing to learn JDE and ERP Functionality.
3. Review outgoing material and correspondence for accuracy and format.
4. Prepare reports and special projects as directed.
5. Compile reports by entering and retrieving data from multiple systems and resources.
6. Screen telephone calls, Emails. visitors and incoming correspondence.
7. Schedule and assemble necessary materials for conference calls and meetings.
8. Record meeting minutes and report on required procedures.
9. Organize, maintain and coordinate files and records.
10. Prepare invoices for payment.
11. Maintain strict confidentiality
12. Order office supplies and maintain office supply inventory.
13. Engage in daily professional contact with suppliers, service providers, executives, senior managers by telephone, e-mail and/or fax.
14. Electronic filing and processing of Supplier Contracts, NDA’s and SEC filings.
15. Maintain calendars and process expense reports.
16. Maintain supplier score cards.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
Best in class benefits package including:
• Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
• Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
• 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
• Wellness Program
• 27 days of vacation within 1st year
• Education Reimbursement options
• Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
High school diploma or GED
1-plus years related experience
Associates or Bachelors degree
Ability to multi-task and react appropriately to day-to-day interruptions
Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Ability to prioritize projects effectively and sufficiently
General office machine use: computer copier, printer, fax, Web Ex
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access, and Outlook
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Ability to lift up to 5 pounds on a regular basis
Ability to assimilate technical information and convert information to effective communication level
Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
Excellent customer service and communication skills