The Senior Director, Data Strategy and Analytics is responsible for maintaining and leveraging all customer data sources to evaluate and recommend new revenue & guest experience opportunities primarily driven by relationship building efforts. This position plays a critical role in our use and understanding of data across various technology efforts, customer interactions and touch points. This position will act as an internal consultant and point person to assist our business verticals in making data driven decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The individual in this position will provide thought leadership, data, and analysis supporting strategic decisions within ticket sales, marketing, corporate sponsorships and retail merchandising groups. The successful candidate will support all areas of the business with an enterprise-wide approach to CRM that includes designing and implementing a new process across the organization. Other responsibilities will include digital media testing, tagging, data aggregation, reporting and the development of ongoing strategy. This position will be responsible for identifying the staffing needs for achieving the cross departmental business goals and then building and managing that team and/or vendors.
Essential job functions include:
Database/CRM Management and Strategy
- Structuring, onboarding and implementation of a new CRM system in collaboration with VP – Sales and Strategy
- Design, build, and manage the data flow and storage processes to facilitate analysis
- Management, organization, and hygiene of client and prospect lists
- Coordination of data being sent in from and out to other departments outside ticketing for outbound customer/marketing programs
- Use of Ticketmaster’s Archtics and Salesforce CRM to manage data and create detailed reports
- Work with cross functional department leaders to identify & prioritize actionable business questions to be answered through CRM data
- Work with CDI BI department to gain access to necessary and relevant data within CDRT and across other CDI properties
- Integrate data from multiple sources including, ticketing, guest survey, website, email marketing, app & social media to create an actionable consumer profile
- Apply knowledge of massive data sets to make simple recommendations with complex and often counterintuitive data.
- Make recommendations on additional data collection software or strategies to lead growth strategy and optimize revenue and guest experience
Reporting and Analytics
- Integrate numerous sources of customer data to segment and prioritize existing and prospective buyers
- Proactively report on and optimize the entire customer lifecycle across social, email, web and sales
- Provide deep customer insight and measure CRM’s impact on sales, engagement and retention.
- Gather information and analyze sales rep performance and provide feedback
- Measure dollar return on CRM activities including but not limited to direct sales conversions and customer relationship activities such as email, social media and app programs.
- Ad-hoc data analyses within ticket sales, marketing, concessions, and parking.
- Design multi-touch attribution models and identify revenue generating strategies to maximize co
- Automate reporting for numerous internal clients.
- Work directly with ticket sales, service and operations staff relative to the implementation and utilization of Salesforce and other software as business needs dictate.
- Build an efficient team to support duties and responsibilities
- Facilitate, foster and grow relationships with internal stakeholders both at CDRT and CDI with minimal guidance.
- Possess a balance between “doer” and critical thinker
- Act as a role model within and outside the organization
- Work against tight deadlines and make decisions with limited information
- Performs duties as workload necessitate
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workloa
- Meet Department productivity standards
- At least 5 years’ hands on experience in delivering, planning and creating CRM strategies - developing from the ground up preferred.
- Strong customer-focus
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms/tools
- Prior experience building out customer database capabilities
- Proactive and highly detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Strong communicator and cross-functional team player
- Ability to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes
- Knowledge of ticketing and marketing principles
- A desire to have fun, work hard, and drive results for yourself and others
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and SQL desired
Customer Relationship Management
Complex Problem Solving