Position: URL blocked - click to applyRegional Distribution Center Manager – Reporting to VP of Operations for, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Their family of enterprises includes more than 50 production facilities and 55,000 employees throughout the Americas. As a leader in the tire and rubber-related industries, their goal is to further serve society and respond to customer needs. They are recognized internationally for producing a variety of quality products, including building and industrial materials, natural rubber, and industrial fibers and textiles as well as its retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere.
As Regional Distribution Center Manager you will promote a culture of safety and ensure that all warehouse transportation functions operate in compliance with all company and Government regulations. Also Ensure compliance to all DOT, Haz-Mat, and other federal, state, and local regulation. Will manage the facility and employees to ensure timely and accurate delivery of goods and back-haul activities of the Distribution Center including driver management, equipment utilization, fleet maintenance, and inventory control and product loss during transportation. Directs all transportation activities including reviewing of routes, investigates accidents and notifies regional manager of loss of product, equipment, and cost of damages to the Company.
- · Multi-site Distribution Center Management (10 yrs)
- · Logistics management
- · Inventory control
- · DOT, Haz-Mat, and all federal, state and local regulations
- · Budget development and executing
- · Managing suppliers and third-party providers
- · P&L management
- · Customer service
- · Computer literate: Microsoft suite (i.e. Excel, Word)
- · Education: Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Physical Distribution, Business Administration or related field
- · Location: Riverside, CA (Relocation package)