Electrical Project Engineer
- Design of electrical systems for a variety of projects.
- Create plans, schematics, equipment selection, load calculations, systems narratives and specifications, system design and layout, field investigation and construction administration.
- Perform design work on Revit and CADD system.
- Prepare due diligence and feasibility reports.
- Attend meetings with other consultants.
- Work in close contact with the entire design team.
- Provide engineering support for Senior engineering staff.
- Comply with group and company standards and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in Electrical discipline.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in design of electrical systems for construction projects.
- Proficiency in the latest version of Revit and AutoCAD.
- P.E. or E.I.T. (Desired).
- Must be an effective team player and be self-motivated.
- electrical one-line drawings
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit
- Construction Management
- Electrical Installation Work