To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Operations Coordinator
Dupre Logistics • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator for our office in Memphis, TN to support our Dedicated business unit.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
· provide safe service that’s profitable
· continue to profitably grow our business
· be the employer of choice
· be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
Our Operations Coordinator works in a fast paced position that is at the hub of activity within our Dedicated business unit. This position assists the Operations Manager in customer service, reporting, gathering information, employee scheduling and other general office duties. The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver transportation and logistics solutions that help our customers win in their marketplace. We want our service to become a competitive weapon for our customers. You are expected to consistently deliver the service we promise our customers. They are counting on us to compete, grow and thrive.
· Monitor logs and make adjustments on Fleet Advisor
· Create and maintain customer route cards
· Monitor driver DOT and safety compliance
· Resolve driver and dispatch issues
· Maintain excellent customer service
· Assist with driver hiring and training
· Create driver schedules and equipment assignments
· Assist with terminal financial performance and driver payroll
· Complete various reports as requested by management
We have an excellent compensation package: very competitive salary based upon experience level you bring to the position, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
· 1-2 years of administrative and customer service experience is required
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, AS400, Lotus Notes, and 10 Key
· High level of customer service skills
· Working knowledge of DOT regulations is preferred
· Must be self-motivated, a team player, assertive, and have excellent organizational skills