To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Wayne, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Humphries Developments/SUBWAY • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Humphries Developments is a Development Agency for SUBWAY® restaurants in designated regions of Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio. The company develops the SUBWAY® brand by recruiting new franchise owners, site selection, and lease negotiations, assisting with restaurant openings and remodels, ensuring compliance with SUBWAY® standards, and providing franchise owners with operational and marketing support.
We are looking for experienced candidates to work in the Indiana and Ohio regions of Angola, Van Wert, and Celina. This position works closely with SUBWAY® restaurant franchisees, performs monthly restaurant evaluations, and provides operational and marketing support. We offer a team-work environment, benefits, and a work-life balance not often found in the restaurant industry as well as opportunities for growth.
We are seeking candidates who possess multi-unit problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1) Review restaurants within a given geographic area by physically visiting the restaurant and conducting reviews of established areas of compliance.
● Schedule own appointments.
● Conduct evaluations, with an eye to the overall perception of customers.
● Provide detailed written recommendations for any points that are out of compliance or need improvement, referring to the operations manual and other training materials available. A focus should be on helping set systems in place to help improve operations.
● Electronically submit timely and thorough written evaluations as directed.
● Provide support for evaluation follow-up and improved performance.
● Convey the “big picture" to Franchisees and encourage them to perform their own operational audits.
2) Complete one Customer Perception Report per month. Assist with enhancing the guest experience.
3) Provide operational support to Franchisees before, during, and after store openings and transfers.
4) Assist Franchisees with understanding and implementing corporate sales goals, objectives, and operational changes.
5) Learn about and understand all national, regional, and local advertising promotions that are planned for assigned region. Provide advertising and marketing support during Anniversary Sales and special promotions. Support local store marketing.
6) Provide training and support for new policies, procedures, programs, menu items, equipment, and management or employee issues.
7) Consult with and advise Franchisees on other operational matters such as customer service, customer relations, employee issues, safety, controls, and profitability.
8) Implement company initiatives and participate in or complete special projects.
9) Develop and maintain positive relationships with all Franchisees, other field representatives and coworkers, suppliers, and business partners.
10) Work with Senior Field Consultant to increase business knowledge, skills, and competencies to achieve higher levels within the certification program.
11) Attend meetings, training sessions, and conferences as required. Communicate proactively and keep up with voice and e-mail communications. Submit evaluations, expense reports, and other required assignments on a timely basis.
● Three or more years’ experience in full service or quick serve restaurant or restaurant-related customer service, sales, or quality control.
● Branded, multi-unit franchise experience would be a benefit.
● Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and automobile insurance, and excellent driving record.
● Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Good time management skills; ability to multi-task.
● Business P.C./computer skills (documents, e-mail, spreadsheets, electronic files, etc.).
● Management and leadership skills and experience.
● Strong relationship management, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
● Professional appearance and manner.
● Able to drive own vehicle to three or more Subway restaurants per day. On most days, total driving distance ranges from 75 to 150 miles, but may occasionally be higher.
● Able to stand for one to two hours at a time on a regular basis. During occasional store openings, may be required to stand for up to 12 hours.
● Able to lift 20 pounds of computer equipment on a regular basis.
● Manual dexterity and arm muscle strength as needed for data entry on a P.C. for 1 to 2 hours per restaurant visit, for a total of 3 to 6 hours per day.
● Able to sit for up to three hours at a time while driving, attending meetings, or entering data on a P.C.
● Able to travel as needed for business meetings, with occasional overnight stays.
● Able to work up to 50 hours per week and occasionally 70 or more hours per week.
Competitive compensation and benefits offered! (Ex: 401k, Healthcare)