Dental Clinical Assistant Training Offered to the right candidate with one of the following: Bachelors in a Science Major (Biology, Kinesiology, Exercise Science), Communications, Radiology or Surgical Tech, Medical Assistant, CNA, Vet Tech – drive your career into dentistry!
Jasper Dental Associates, the popular private practice of Dr. Sylvia Atkinson, is seeking a Dental Assistant to fill the valuable and important role of “Periodontal Health Specialist”. Training offered!
Are you ready to land a job you’ll never want to leave? Where you can enjoy a field of healthcare that makes a positive difference in the lives of others? Where your skills and education are primarily gained “on the job” while being rewarded for your hard work and dedication?
Then, consider training “on the job” to be our “Periodontal Health Specialist”, a key dental assistant in our practice, who works closely with our talented team to help manage our busy preventive care schedule!
To learn more about our office visit: URL blocked - click to apply
This is a full time (4 days/week, sometimes 4 ½) permanent position. (No weekends, no evenings!)
Our General Dental practice provides excellent treatment and compassionate care to our patients. The foundation of a great dental office is defined by the ongoing preventive care provided to patients. We are seeking to train a specialized dental assistant into the role of “Periodontal Health Specialist”.
After training, primary job responsibilities will include:
● Greeting and seating patients being seen by the hygienists
● Tray/procedure set-up and room break down
● Instrument Sterilization
● Record review and data entry
● Procedure documentation
● Attending the dentist during examinations
● Taking routine x-rays
● Recording pocket depths
● Providing fluoride treatments
● Taking intraoral photographs
● Updating patient medical records
● Scheduling the patient’s next visit
Excellent wages, paid vacation, holidays and dental care benefits.
Qualifications to apply include:
1. Being a high-energy, upbeat, team-player who works well with their hands and enjoys a non-desk job!
2. Fast and accurate data entry and quick-to-learn, software friendly attitude
3. Excellent verifiable references and stable work history.
4. Able to make a positive and delightful first impression when meeting new people.
5. Excellent hand-eye coordination/fine motor skills
6. Able to work independently and take initiative.
7. Favorable, but not required to apply: 1+ years work in a healthcare field. Examples can range from Vet Tech, Surgical Tech, Pharmacy Tech, Medical Assistant, CNA or dental assistant. Candidates with BA or BS in a communications, kinesiology, psychology, biology, exercise science or other science related field are also strongly encouraged to apply.
8. An interest in dental health and helping patients achieve better health.
9. Willing to study at home to prepare for x-ray certification and learn new skills that are taught to you in-office.
Option 1: If your background and interests are a match to this description, press “APPLY NOW” and attach your detailed resume and cover letter.
Option 2: (we like this option the best!) If you want to positively stand out, send your resume directly to our email from your email:
Email blocked - click to apply
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email first (check your spam or junk folder should our response to your resume be misdirected).
To help us maintain our focus on our scheduled patients, we respectfully request: No direct calls to the office, no faxes, no emails. Thank you!