To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AutoCAD Drafter for Substation Engineering
The Evolvers Group • Austin, TX
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At an intermediate level, performs technical design related to engineering, drafting and/or engineering support duties. This position focuses on technical design, drafting or engineering support duties, or performs a combination of the following duties. Reads and interprets engineering drawings, construction drawings and other technical information This role will entail drafting (AutoCAD), attending substation site visits, and drawing management for performing the As-Built function within Substation Engineering. The preferred candidate will have experience in identifying and understanding power system equipment within utility substations.
Required Experience (3+ years):
- Experience interpreting technical drawings/documents and performing technical analysis or drafting using computer-aided design software.
- Experience in identifying and understanding power system equipment within utility substations is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with engineering principles
- Knowledge of and experience with computer aided drafting principles, standards and techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with electronic document management systems (EDMS)
- Knowledge of and experience with work management systems
- Basic skill and experience with computer aided drafting Basic skill in reading and interpreting diagrams and prints
- Basic skill level and experience with office productivity applications (such as email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) • Skill and experience with reading and interpreting technical information
- Skill and experience with the use of test equipment and/or other specialized tools
- Skill and experience with analyzing and solving problems Skill in verbal and written communication
- Skill and experience with operating plotters, printers, copiers and scanners
- Ability to perform and experience with accurate data entry