Pridestaff on behalf of a client is seeking a friendly, reliable, professional travel agent, who would be responsible for planning itineraries, and arranging accommodations and other travel services. This role involves managing travel requirements for business trips as well as vacations. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and have a min of 3 years as a Certified Travel Agent and have experience in planing meetings and events. We are seeking someone to join our team who is deeply committed to customer satisfaction and quality service, just as we are.
Travel Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Highly organized and able to plan and sell complete and partial packages for our clients, including transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours, and other travel services, as needed
- Cooperative and friendly demeanor
- Excellent listening skills needed to work with clients, understand their needs, and advise them
- Ability to discern the best and most compatible options for accommodations, transportation, and travel dates etc. while remaining on budget
- Strong working knowledge of all relevant information regarding the client’s destination and a willingness to help them preparet payments
- Ability to record transactions and provide receipts
- Level-headedness when dealing with travel
- Microsoft office skills including data entry for our software and maintaining client files.
Travel Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Proven successful work history as a travel agent
- Strong working knowledge of computer reservations systems,and Native Sabre
- Fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
- Amazing people skills, ability interact
- Three Years of experience as a Certified Travel Agent
- Must be open to a flexible schedule as it might include evenings, weekends and on call basis.
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer.
Sabre (Computer System)