A company in the Chicago land area has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the state! Due to this unprecedented growth, they now have a need for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist. Due to internal changes there is a tremendous opportunity for upward mobility within the department and organization and overall.
The ideal Accounts Receivable Specialist will have 2+ years of previous accounts receivable experience, be comfortable using Microsoft Excel, along with another ERP software and have excellent data entry skills.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for:
· Daily cash application
· Contacting customers to guarantee timely payment of outstanding invoices.
· Generate AR aging report.
· Review and resolve discrepancies.
· Process customer deductions and credit memos after obtaining proper approvals
· Identify, analyze, and resolve any billing and payment issues along with create credit memos in a timely manner.
· 2+ years of Accounts Receivable
· Knowledge of an accounting software
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures
· Knowledge of cash applications
· High School Diploma or higher level of education
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Enterprise Resource Planning