- Computer literacy - spreadsheets and word processing
- Demonstrated successful project management experience
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, pressure, and stress
- Strong organization and customer service skills
- 3 plus years experience working in construction materials or quality control-related field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical or college level training preferred
- ACI, MnDOT, and/or ICC certifications preferred
The successful candidate will be encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring. Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, ESOP, PTO, and paid holidays.
Braun Intertec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer; AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability friendly employer.