To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tewksbury, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ORBIS Inc. • Tewksbury, MA
Posted 1 month ago
ORBIS is currently accepting resumes for our client in Tewksbury, MA for a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager is a key member of the management team consisting of the CEO/CFO, GM of Product and Business Development, GM of Asia Business, Application and Service Engineer and Operations Manager.
- Survey the existing OEM’s, end users and other key influencers in the North American sales market to determine the customer opinion of products and services, and assess improvements needed to grow sales.
- Develop a product elevator sales pitch to hook new accounts interest.
- Work with the GM of Product and Business Development to develop a sales growth plan for dramatically increasing sales over the next 3 to 5 years while maintaining gross margin and EBIDTA margin.
- Manage and grow sales at the key existing OEM accounts and develop a strategy for increasing the % of quotes to closure ratio.
- Work with the GM of Product and Business Development to promote the products and Company with the targets Trade Associations by active participation, attendance and speaking at the trade shows.
- Expand the OEM network by market, application and geographic location as agreed to in the sales plan.
- Maintain and grow aftermarket business.
- Develop a sales strategy for selling to engineering consultants by getting our product specified and assist in developing any sales tools needed to increase the effectiveness of this effort.
- Follow all leads generated by the marketing campaign and develop sales plans to reach end users in target markets.
- Hunt down and close business opportunities daily.
- Track and analyze business opportunities and determine the most efficient and cost-effective way to service the customer proposal requests.
- Review and get approval for pricing strategies from the GM of Product and Business Development.
- Prepare all quotes and have all applications approved by the GM of Product and Business Development.
- Provide customer feedback to the management team regarding product performance, organizational performance, quality and services.
- Document all sales calls in writing and establish a priority opportunity rating for use in marketing campaigns and follow-up timing schedules.
- Identify and quantify opportunities for new product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineering or scientific education with electromechanical aptitude.
- 3-10 years of related industrial sales or application engineering with knowledge of the water filtration industry motivated by commission income growth.
- Approximately 50% of time on the road is anticipated