CalAsia Construction is looking for experienced Project Superintendents with the intention of permanent long term employment. Our goal is to bring on new staff only when needed and never on a “one and done” basis. Many of the projects we work on are exciting and most of the staff have worked together for years and have thus developed a tight knit group. We welcome upbeat problem solvers and team players.
For superintendent specifically please note our base requirements below:
The Construction Superintendent is responsible for the supervision, leadership and management of employees and subcontractors including minimally job site safety, the construction schedule, cost control and the quality of work. The position requires a minimum 5 years of experience in food service, high end restaurant and/or retail construction. Specific project references must be included in your resume.
• Study and fully understand all plans and specifications and their impact upon the site conditions.
• Supervise subcontractors to ensure they are working safely and building to the plans and specifications.
• Keep daily records including:
• Daily reports
• Quality Control Logs
• Weekly progress photos
• Weekly meeting minutes
• Two week look ahead
• Submittals Log
• RFI’s and RFI Log
• As-Built Drawings
• Change Order Logs/SCOs
• Maintain on site security cameras (when applicable).
• Conduct Weekly Safety meetings and daily safety inspections.
• Manage and document all jobsite and project related communications.
• Develop and coordinate site logistics plan.
• Review schedules, budgets, materials, personnel and subcontractor performance.
• Complete the project within the scheduled time and within the budget presented.
• Submit Minutes from weekly meetings.
• Maintain contract information and qualify subcontract change orders to the contract and contract documents.
• Job specific requests from the Project Manager.
• Develop and complete Project Completion List prior to the close out of the project and in advance of the issuance of architect or owner’s punch list.
• Coordinate and verify all close out documents.
Please note, upon receipt of your resume we will send you a questionnaire. This questionnaire must be filled out and returned to us prior to an interview being scheduled.