Handle the repair, service, and maintenance of heavy construction equipment. This will include basic repair knowledge and troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, power train, and engine components. The position includes being responsible for full range of repairs both at the shop and on job sites. Mechanics must have their own tools, specialty tools are provided. Field service vehicle will be provided.
- 3+ years of experience as a Heavy equipment/Diesel mechanic
- Valid driver's license with clean record (CDL Preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- ASE Certification a plus.
- Requires the ability to lift, push or pull and move up to 80 pounds and must be
capable of kneeling, twisting and bending in a varied environment
- Welding fabrication experience is a plus!
Field Service Management
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)