You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Entry Level Customer Service - Community Outreach - TOP Training Program
We are looking to fill an Entry Level Customer Service position. This position is designed for career-minded individuals with unbeatable people skills that are looking to take their next opportunity to the next level.
Specialized training ensures that our team members are confident, disciplined, and able to adequately manage client and consumer relationships.
Entry Level R esponsibilities :
- Providing product and service information to consumers
- Troubleshooting account issues
- Liaison between client and consumer to promote strong and lasting relationships
- Work in a team-based environment
- Exhibit extreme professionally on behalf of our clients
- Participate in daily training sessions and attend Upper Management/Client meetings
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent student mentality
- Uncontested work ethic and ambition
- Positive outlook and solution-oriented
- 2 years experience in a customer service, sales, or relative background
- Full Time
- Part-Time (Must be able to work 3 full days)
- Internships from January to May
- Community Marketing
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Explain Product Feature
- Help Customer
- Identify Customer Need
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ISADORE
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.