Carondelet Place (formerly Carondelet Manor), an Ascension Living community, is seeking qualified and passionate CNAs to join or nursing staff! Full Time and PRN opportunities available!
7:00am - 3:00pm
3:00pm - 11:00pm
11:00pm - 7:00am
Every other weekend rotation is required for all Full Time positions
Our skilled nursing community is conveniently located across the street from St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri. When additional therapy is needed after surgery, illness or hospital stay, we provide rehabilitation and short-term care. We also offer long-term care for residents who need a higher level of assistance in dealing with an ongoing illness, chronic medical condition or disability.
Apply on-line today or in person at 621 Carondelet Drive, KCMO
- Benefits Effective Within First 30 Days!
- Very Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - with discounts available based on income!
- Work for a faith based organization
- Competitive Wages
- Start earning PTO on first day! Earn up to 15 Days in First Year!
- Free Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life and Accidentally Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Plan with employer match (up to 4%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. The Certified Nursing Assistant completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care. Communication and interactions with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position.
- Must be in good standing on the Missouri State Certified Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Previous hospital or nursing home experience
- CPR certified
Certified Nursing Assistant