Sales Representative - Entry Level Entrepreneur Wanted - Training Provided!
This position is full time and entry-level - Paid and Comprehensive Training!
We are located in Sandy Springs and are looking for sales representatives / entry-level entrepreneurs. We will take someone and teach them sales i.e. the base of all business, from there we will teach them how to lead and how to run their own business.
While other companies are laying people off, we are hiring! We are teaching, training, and turning a profit. We have one of the best training programs out there, apply now, and reach your potential.
DMC Atlanta, Inc. commits to maintaining a challenging, fun work environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company.
One reason for DMC Atlanta's continued growth and success is based on the fact that every decision we make is a statement of our core belief that every person has the right to be as successful as they want to be - provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes that are required.
Sales Representative - Entry Level Responsibilities:
- New Customer Acquisitions
- Brand management with our telecommunications clients
- Training and team development
This position has opportunities for qualified reps and professional development in sales and marketing, as well as management training. After being proficient in the basics we provide qualified reps with the training for full-scale management.
We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Why Start a Career in the Entry Level with DMC Atlanta?
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership - 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- Team Oriented FUN Environment
- You’re Not Micro-Managed
- Professional and Personal Growth and Development
- Learn Several Facets of Running a Business
- Learn How to Develop Yourself as a Leader
2 Reasons People work in the entry level position for our Company:
1. Get Entry Level Experience and Build their Resumes - Get the 2 to 5 years of experience that other companies demand their candidates have. Throughout the entry level gain experience in:
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Speaking Training
- Leadership Development
- Team Development and Management For Qualified Reps
- Time Management Systems
2 . Build a Career in Management, Leadership, & Development of yourself and others - Our Management Training program for qualified representatives teaches someone from an entry level position how to become an effective manager of a team of 20+. At DMC Atlanta our Sales Representatives learn all the fundamentals of team leadership, development of others, and business management as well as areas of:
- Leadership Development
- Office Management
- Business Development
The culture of our company is vital to continued growth and success. Our team consists ONLY of individuals who demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm, Energy, and Positivity
- You must be COMPETITIVE - but fun
- Business Administration experience
- Ability to work in Teams & Individually
- High levels of Integrity
- Leadership Ability
- Determination and Follow-Through
- Genuine Desire to Help Others
- Ambition and Drive
If you feel like these qualities describe you, please apply now on CareerBuilder. If we feel after reviewing your resume you may be a good candidate, a member of our HR Department will reach out to qualify you for an initial 1:1 interview with a hiring manager.
- Account Sales
- Retail Sales