To work collaboratively with the service department in order to perform timely and accurate billing.
Broadway National, one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately owned companies, provides national and international Property Management services to high profile clientele throughout a wide range of businesses. Such businesses include Tech, Restaurant, Super Market, Facility Maintenance, Big Box Retail, Specialty and more. We have completed several iconic projects in the NYC metro area, including signage for Radio City Music Hall and Citi Field, along with the LG Spectacular Billboard/Sign in Times Square throughout our 30 years in business. Signage being just one of our core competencies, Broadway National also offers services for Lighting, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Construction, Janitorial & Floor Care, and Exterior Services, including Parking Lot, Snow Removal & Landscaping.
YOU’LL TAKE ACTION IN:
· Review and generate vendor invoices
· Perform timely and accurate billing based on clients’ requests.
· Ensure that all client documentation is up-to-date
· Contact vendors for outstanding paperwork
· Handle customer invoice questions
· Working with the service team and resolving issues and site inquiries promptly
· Other duties as assigned by management
WHAT IT TAKES:
· 2+ years of previous billing experience required (Facility management or service billing preferred)
· Associates Degree preferred
· Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Organized & detail oriented
· Proficient in Microsoft applications; Excel, Word & Outlook
FROM US TO YOU:
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Company paid Group Term Life Insurance
· 401 (k) Retirement savings plan (company match)
· Paid vacation, sick/personal time and floating holidays
· Paid Holidays
We aim to provide our employees with a family-oriented atmosphere, where they are encouraged and motivated in a comfortable setting, while still being given the proper tools to grow within the company. As we experience rapid growth each year, we strive to assure our employees grow with us. Our company welcomes both those who have industry experience and those who are interested in learning about the facility maintenance business. We offer extensive training to new hires, providing them with the skill set needed to succeed. Our goal is to not only to provide exceptional customer service to our clients, but also to create an environment where employees flourish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.