The Operations Manager is responsible for the management of sales representatives and continuous maintenance of back-office operations. Versatility is key in this role since projects and activities will range from manage sales reps, oversee back-office operations, train new sales reps in Kustom Kinetics products, and much more. This person will be key in delivering structure and supporting all aspects of regional reps, as well as maintaining constant brand imaging across all personnel.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee office structure and support needed to all sales reps.
· Train and provide new sales reps with the required material and resources needed to succeed.
· Manages, Implements, Coordinates Projects and Programs in all business development arenas.
· Helps develop and support equipment and store maintenance strategies.
· Effectively leads project team meetings/calls and consistently meets deadlines.
· Recommends/Implements new processesand constantly looks to improve existing processes.
· Supports the field reps as needed.
· 20% travel will be required.
· Entrepreneurial - Willingness to roll up her/his sleeves and work in a lean fast paced start-up environment.
· Collaboration - Comfortable working in decision making roles and ability to influence important constituents.
· Simplicity / Focus - Ability to focus on a few important items that matter and truly drive results.
· People First - Building a culture where people matter (Patients, Nurses, Sales Reps, etc.). It is important that the individual can effectively work with people from many areas with diverse backgrounds and point of views.
· Critical Thinking - Must be able to make well-thought out decisions when necessary.
· Accountable -Must stand behind commitments, take responsibility for work/actions and be accountable for individual and team goals.
Required Skills and Experiences:
· College degree is required, DME experience preferred.
· Clinical nursing experience is preferred, specifically in a management role.
· Previous experience training and implementing structure.
· Effectively communicate training sessions with sales reps.
· Works well under pressure, meets deadlines, is very organized and responsive.
· Operates well in ambiguity and uses sound judgement.
· Strong people/communication and project management skills are required.
· Ability to Travel 20% of the time (some weeks/months will require more travel than other depending on Sales Rep schedule).
Supply Chain Management