To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12818 Firestone Boulevard
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
- Human Resources Department
- Phone:: 562.404.4846
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
El Monte RV • Santa Fe Springs, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have an entry level File Clerk position responsible for maintaining employee files efficiently and accurately. The File Clerk will work in our corporate Human Resources office located in Santa Fe Springs, CA (5 fwy @ Rosecrans) with a Monday -- Friday day shift, 6 to 8 hours per day work schedule.
The HR File Clerk position has the following job responsibilities:
• Sets up new employee files & audits new hire paperwork
• Files & monitors employee status changes forms
• Maintains and updates employee files in an organized manner
• Answers HR department phone lines
• Performs general office duties
• Assists walk-in applicants and employees
• Meets and assists all employees in a friendly and professional manner
• Assists with the distribution of uniforms to employees
• Other miscellaneous HR clerical duties as permitted
• Any other responsibilities requested to perform from time to time as requested by HR management
Hourly Wage: $11.00 - $12.00/hour (DOE)
• Ideal candidate will have general office experience and/or some HR related college course work.
• Must be bilingual (English / Spanish).
• Ability to maintain composure and a friendly attitude
• Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced office environment
• Must have basic computer skills (Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to professionally interact with all levels of employees
• Must be able to work independently, as well as coordinate several duties simultaneously
• Must have a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, and a willingness & ability to learn new tasks
• Must demonstrate ability to handle confidential information
• Must be a team player who is extremely detail-oriented, organized, with ability to multi-task
Complete an employment application online at www.elmonterv.com/employment