To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Los Angeles, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Services Specialist is an integral member of the Client Services team. The primary goal is to consistently provide a high level of support and technical experience to the team in order to maintain clients, generate revenue, grow the client base
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warm and friendly demeanor as exhibited in personal contacts, via telephone and in email. Represents our company Learning in an extremely positive fashion.
- Work closely with account managers using your technical knowledge to implement client solutions in a seamless and timely manner. This will include but not limited to creating hierarchies, uploading employee rosters, building client profiles, populating campuses with courses, adding new functions to sites, testing training centers, log and record changes to the client profile system, etc.
- Participate in client webinars, account management meetings and training events in order to share information about our clients, generate ideas, and improve processes and systems. This will result in new projects as they are identified.
- Manage state certification requirements for both water/wastewater operators and law enforcement officers (POST) which will include obtaining new certifications, maintain existing certifications, work with marketing to create and update flyers, and keep certificate of completions current.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with others in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task in support of clients and peers.
- Detail oriented and able to manage schedules and deliverables.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Enjoy learning the details of how systems work and translating that knowledge to solve customer issues.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain technical processes.
- Have a critical eye for errors or inconsistencies in systems, documents, and other deliverables to client.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Web-ex, the Internet, and the ability to learn additional software.
2-3 years of Customer Service or related experience
Comfortable in a fast-pace, entreprenurial work environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Confident in making independent decisions and owning the outcomes