ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist I in Citrus Heights, CA. The Accounting Specialist I is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical services to ensure that finances are accurate and up to date within established time limits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Accounts receivable tasks including but not limited to: record transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, timely, and accurate manner. Receive and verify financial information to ensure that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Accounts Payable tasks including but not limited to: Compile and validate information for timeliness and accuracy. Ensure that company protocols are being followed.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial and employee files.
- Utilize MS Office Suite and QuickBooks with proficiency.
- Other accounting and administrative functions as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable, accounts payable and accounting functions
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financials
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and employee files
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Bookkeeping skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including knowledge of QuickBooks
- MS Office Suite, and email at a highly proficient level
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
The candidate must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties for the Finance and Administration Officers. The candidate must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Education and/or Certifications:
The candidate would normally attain the required knowledge and skills through completion of basic accounting coursework combined with related financial and administrative experience. Equivalencies will be considered.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
Complex Problem Solving