"Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future"
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. has a great opportunity at our Hamilton, NJ office!
Keystone is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents, and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways, and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas for any positions.
The successful Engineer would have the opportunity to use their talents to:
- Prepare design drawings and specifications
- Work with Project Managers to take projects from concept through operational readiness
- Establish and maintain client relationships, with a strong emphasis on communication
- Be flexible in adapting with changing and challenging situations
- Maintain awareness of future business opportunities at customer facilities, and participate in company efforts to expand client base
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous personal, peer and process improvement
Other talents and qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology, and 5 or more years of consulting engineering experience in setting designing power and control systems for municipal and industrial facilities
- A Professional Engineer’s license is preferred, and Water/Wastewater experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing project cost/budget, scope, schedule, and resources, overseeing formal planning, tracking, and reporting project performance
- Experience in Industrial Power Distribution and Motor Controls required, and must include a production of contract drawings and specifications
- A proven track record of interacting with other design professionals, and experience working with contractors during the construction phase of a project
- Experience with Medium Voltage Distribution and Motor Controls, Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, and Electrical Studies is a plus
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills
- Availability for occasional overnight travel
Creo Elements/Pro (Computer Aided Design Software)