Alaant Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced Configuration Analyst for our client, one of the top insurance companies in the Albany, NY - Capital District. With over 1000 employees locally, they offer top benefits, a great culture and continued career growth. The Configuration Analyst will provide support, and configuration and maintenance of our client’s core applications.
- • Demonstrate a high level of knowledge in healthcare and commercial, ASO (administrative services only), state and government programs processes and rules, including benefits, pricing, enrollment, payment and claims.
- • Responsible for analysis and configuration for application systems, modifying existing systems to improve workflow or to serve new purposes Serves as consultant to business partners in activities to analyze, develop, enhance and maintain data analyses, data visualizations, and reporting to meet business requirements.
- • Evaluate business procedures and problems, participate in business requirements gathering sessions, document functional specifications and solutions, build configuration, and prepare test plans/scripts for application and configuration testing.
- • Provide support and produce the deliverables associated with management, configuration and maintenance of the core system, and the integrated support systems, including but not limited to HSS, and NetworX.
- • Design, develop and configure application systems by performing business and technical analysis as necessary.
- • Identify process, configuration and data requirements by conferring with customers, analyzing processes and current input/output data and formats.
- • Analyze configuration changes and document configuration, in the prescribed format including narrative and test claims when required.
- • Propose improvements in existing systems by analyzing problems and designing corrective modifications that eliminate the problems of inadequacies.
- • BS in Computer Science, Healthcare.
- • Three (3) years of configuration and business analysis experience that includes: evaluation of business procedures and problems, feasibility studies, system configuration, configuration design, preparing detailed specifications for the development of business configuration, and testing is required.
- • Four (4) years of experience in healthcare programs, processes, and experience working with internal departments and external vendors is required.
- • Experience with FACETS, NetworX pricing application.
- • Experience with ASC and APC maintenance.
- • Experience with Optum Rate Manager.
- • Experience with Cognos and backend table queries.
- • Knowledge of Healthcare HMO processes, rules, regulations and claims processing.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.email@example.com
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.