To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dupre' Logistics, LLC • Lafayette, LA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics LLC is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk to support our Accounting Department in Lafayette, LA.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
The Accounting Clerk’s primary responsibility is to cross train for various positions within the ASK Team in order to better support the Accounting Department. This will include payroll, billing, auditing Fuel Quest, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other administrative/clerical duties as needed. As a successful Accounting Clerk, you must have strong customer service orientation, a high level of organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and an ability to multi-task at a very fast pace while thinking quickly and clearly.
- Work with several teams in the Accounting Department: Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Licensing & Permitting, Billing
- General clerical duties for the Accounting Department, as needed, including: filing, scanning, sorting mail, data entry, and compiling reports
- Act as backup for the front desk receptionist when necessary
- Maintain office files including billing, A/R, and data entry
- Look for and make suggestions to streamline/improve current processes
- Other duties as requested by the ASK Team leader
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
- Payroll experience is preferred
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and/or Billing experience is a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Experience with IBM iSeries is a plus
- Must have a proven track record of working in a team environment and influence others to look for continuous improvement
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, communicate effectively and work with little supervision
- High customer service skills and telephone etiquette are a must