To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dupre' Logistics, LLC • Lafayette, LA
Posted 2 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics LLC currently has openings for Fuel Dispatcher in Lafayette, LA to support our Energy Distribution Services Business Unit.
- Analyze and evaluate dispatch against customer demand, and window attainment
- Advise and assist terminal and planner with driver scheduling
- Assist other Dispatchers with excess workload
- Handle & promptly communicate to customer product allocation issues and rack related issues
- Work with planner to prioritize unassigned loads based on driver capacity
- Analyze and evaluate dispatch
- Review, adjust, maintain dispatched loads
Night shift is available (12 hour shift; 5p-5a)
Our Fuel Dispatchers work a 7 on - 7 off schedule
Fuel Dispatchers work in a fast paced position that is at the hub of activity in our business units. Fuel Dispatchers obtain detailed dispatch specifications for customers, perform load planning activities, coordinating load assignments for drivers, managing all driver load movements, customer purchasing strategies, product shortages at terminals, handle administrative paperwork and computer entry duties. Fuel Dispatchers must have excellent verbal and phone skills and communicate to drivers clearly. Fuel Dispatchers must keep calm and act as a calming element to the driver force when dealing with them via the phone. The main objective is to verify that the customer’s needs are met and driver’s concerns are addressed in a prompt, professional manner, within the company’s safety expectations and governmental regulations.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
- 2 years university course work in one of the following areas: Business Management, Marketing, Industrial Technology, Operations Management or Information Systems, etc. required, but Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 1-2 years Transportation Dispatch experience is required
- Fuel dispatching experience is preferred
- Prior experience in transportation, customer service, operations, and/or industrial setting is a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, AS400, email/scheduling software
- Have working knowledge of DOT regulations