To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vienna, VA 22182
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervising Senior Accountant
Cordia Resources • Vienna, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Cordia Partners is currently seeking a Manager with experience working for non-profit organizations to join our growing, Tysons Corner based accounting practice. This is an opportunity for the Manager to grow his/her accounting career in a supportive consulting organization which places a high premium on continuing professional education. In this role, the Manager will work within a team of Cordia Partners consultants to support the operational accounting needs of our clients.
● Manages month and year-end closing activities and is responsible for financial reporting
● Manages and supervises a team of 2-4 staff accountants and seniors
● Review and Assist in Reconciling detail schedules on the General Ledger
● Assist in Determining the appropriateness of general ledger account balances
● Identifies opportunities for process improvement throughout the organization
● Provide leadership throughout the team
● Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
● CPA or CPA eligible
● 5-7 years of accounting experience in a non-profit environment
● Experience managing a team