To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Compton, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ronin Staffing, LLC • Compton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Compton, CA
Duration: 1.5 years (possible extensions)
Hourly Pay Rate: $23.71
List of Duties
- Manage and oversee all aspects of accounting at a fast-paced organization
- Daily reconciliation of the Point of Sale (POS) with collected revenue (includes cash, check, credit and debit card)
- Manage petty cash
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate annual audits
- Improve systems and procedures and provide recommendations
- Assign projects and direct staff (2-3) to ensure compliance and accuracy of financial data
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as a Professional Accountant and/or Accounting Supervisor
- Expert knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to analyze large data
- Ability to ensure the customers are billed accurately
- Ability to ensure bills are collected on time by ongoing analysis of A/R aging report
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting