Sedona Technologies is seeking IT Technicians to provide hardware rollout equipment services in Des Plaines, IL and surrounding areas for a large Fortune 500 company. If hired, you will travel to multiple insurance agents’ offices to provide hardware and software installation services for a contract lasting 5-6 months.
Technicians need to have:
- A basic understanding of networking and must have standard workstation installation skills
- Windows OS (Win7/Win10) knowledge
- Knowledge in installing and de-installing printers
- Ability to read and follow training material
- Able to lift and move oversized boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.; some on multiple levels
- Excellent customer service skills – each installer will visit between 6-10 customer locations per week
- Excellent communication skills – each installer will need to contact the customer location via phone and work directly with the administrative team on site at the customer headquarters as well as Sedona Technologies
If you are offered the position you must:
- Pass a criminal background and driving record check
- Provide verification of your right to work in the U.S. as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form along with acceptable documentation required by the U.S. Government
- Own and drive your own reliable transportation to each installation. Vehicle must be insured in your name and documentation on file at Sedona prior to training
- Be available Monday through Friday during normal business hours
- Be available to attend a mandatory, paid training in Bloomington, IL
- Sedona will make and pay for the hotel arrangements during your training
- Be organized and be able to read, understand, and strictly adhere to written procedures and instructions as required
Installers are guaranteed a minimum of 30 hours per week Monday-Friday if available each work day (usually 4 days a week). Pay rate is a combined guarantee of hours plus install bonuses (daily). All business mileage is reimbursed. AERO project Installer Guidelines will be sent to potential candidates explaining the expectations and details of this position. It also outlines the criteria for how additional bonuses will be paid at the end of the project.
If you would like to be considered, please submit a current resume and three business/IT related references. Qualified candidates will be sent the Installer Project Guidelines and a list of installation locations for review. We can then also set up a time to chat on the phone. We need to hire someone for your area soon. Thank you in advance!
Installations (Computer Systems)