To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Recruiting and Operations
FrankCrum Staffing • Clearwater, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum Staffing (FCS) is a family owned business that has served clients and candidates in the Tampa Bay area successfully for over 35 years. We believe in doing the right things for the right reasons. We strive to earn your respect and repeat business by driving real business value. FCS helps keep your business running smoothly with the right talent.
Our staffing specialties include Administrative, Professional, Technology, Hospitality and Light Industrial fields. We bring a full array of resources to bear for our clients to include, team members who are certified pros, best-in-class technology and recruiting platforms, market and salary research capabilities, training resources and proven processes. We take a consultative approach to customize our services to meet your hiring needs. As an added value of using FCS, we also offer benefits to our contract or temporary-to-hire employees in addition to a number of other unique programs and discounts.
Due to recent expansion of our staffing sites, FCS has a great opportunity for a Director of Recruiting and Operations. The successful candidate will join our team of staffing professionals to continue our focus on meeting client needs on a national level. This position will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by managing internal and day-to-day support for Staffing. Check out our website to learn more about FrankCrum Staffing! www.frankcrumstaffing.com/
- Performs managerial oversight of personnel, policies, and procedures of several branches by coaching, motivating, mentoring and training to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures as well as Federal, state, and local regulations (i.e. DOL, Workers’ Compensation, Unemployment, HR, Legal, Account Management System, EEOC, ADA, etc.).
- Plans, develops and directs strategic recruitment and employment programs, work with all levels of management to understand current and future workforce needs and develop improvements to staffing processes like sourcing and selections.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation of all branch activities.
- Defines and implements an overall recruiting methodology and measures effectiveness of all processes,
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the firm to ensure smooth and constant progress.
- Trains staff on best practices and techniques.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform with and participate in the budgetary process.
- Participates in product research and development.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to set annual goals and build an internal structure that supports the firm’s mission and vision.
- Works with Human Resources to ensure consistent review and updates/adjustments of internal documents and forms.
- Ensures data integrity for documents on the SharePoint drive.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant and equivalent experience required.
- At least five (5) years of overall recruiting and operations experience, with a proven track record of developing, implementing and executing overall recruiting strategies and operational processes.
- Five (5) years of recruiting management experience, with a proven track record of hiring, developing, motivating and inspiring a recruiting team.
- Results and deadline driven, to include strong attention to detail.
- Passion for hiring top talent
- Ability to foster trust, influence, coach, guide recruiting teams, and develop leaders.
- Compliance experience with audit, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Ability to travel as needed.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.