Client in Irving is in need of a seasoned and experience Administrative Assistant to join their small but solid team soon.
This person will work in Irving and assist all other team members as needed but some crucial functions will be:
• Answering phone calls – 85% of those calls are incoming calls. Must have a pleasant phone voice.
• Keep area clean such as washing dishes and water plants. Other duties as needed.
• Archive records – labor intensive at this time.
• Purge files per archive
• Flexible and open to learn new endeavors.
Shift: 8AM-5PM Monday – Friday
This is a business casual environment.
- Extensive computer skills.
- Excel and Access are a MUST for this position.
- Advanced in Microsoft Access; able to create micros, tables and reports.
Candidates must submit resume to Mari Alba at firstname.lastname@example.org and do feel free to call for an interview in our office as well at 972.258.498
Setting Up Files