This position will be a day shift position that may include weekends and on-call.
· The Operator will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of a 1.86 MGD activated sludge wastewater treatment facility.
· Will act as a shift supervisor and assist the team with operations, process control, work planning and basic maintenance activities.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Five year of experience operating and maintaining a conventional wastewater treatment plant.
· Understanding of process control, SCADA control and PLC systems, taking samples and analysis, pumps and pumping, pipes and valving, and general plant operations.
· Must possess a Grade III WW certificate from the State of California or ability to obtain through reciprocity.
Wastewater Treatment Plant
Programmable Logic Controllers