STCR, a progressive Retail Systems Company, has an opening for a Part-Time Sales Development Representative (SDR). As an SDR you will be a key component of the STCR Sales Team. The SDR handles telephone, email and web-based interaction with prospective STCR customers. In this internally based role, you will respond to sales inquiries, prospect for new customers and assist the sales team in follow up and ongoing communications with prospects.
STCR sells state-of-the-art technology to Supermarkets, Specialty Food and Natural Food stores. You may have heard that Amazon is disrupting the retail sector – well, STCR is here to support our customers in the new and evolving landscape. We offer the latest technology – hardware and software – to enable our customers to reduce their overhead costs and dive into the data to analyze their business. We navigate our customers through the shifting retail landscape, leveraging the latest technology such as self-checkout and e-commerce integration, enabling them to compete and win.
The SDR role is a great position for a highly motivated individual with a competitive drive and a desire to work in a positive team environment.
- Perform outreach phone calls with a focus on gathering data and setting appointments for our Sales Team
- Educate potential clients about the value of STCR and what products and services we can offer them
- Perform outbound email and telephone prospecting campaigns based on identified lists
- Track sales process and update CRM daily
- Coordinate with Sales Assistant, Sales Manager and Sales Team
- Respond to inquiries from Sales Manager and other internal contacts
Part Time Position: Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Effective phone presence and demeanor
- High energy with positive attitude
- Work well in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing and capable of conducting a high volume of outbound calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient with Word and Excel