To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1230 1st Street
Napa, CA 94559
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lodge Works • Napa, CA
Posted 2 months ago
ARCHER Napa is seeking an outgoing, customer service focused hospitality professional to fill the role of a full-time Bellperson.
ARCHER Napa is part of LodgeWorks, a hotel development and management company based in Wichita, Kansas with 900+ employees nationwide. Our multi-brand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization – the foundation upon which everything is built.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Greet and handle baggage for guests. He/she is expected to actively develop superior service skills in dealing with clients, guest, and co-workers. Candidate will be required to have direct guest interaction and be very knowledgeable of the Napa area to assist with directions and questions about the area.SERVICE ATTITUDE AND COMMUNICATION
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with LodgeWorks/Brand dress code and uniform requirements.
- Maintain a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with fellow employees and other departments within the hotel.
- Must be always attentive, courteous and efficient in the dealings with clients, guests, managers and all other employees.
- Demonstrate a genuine care and commitment to guest service.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the hotel entry/front desk in accordance with LodgeWorks/Brand standards.
- Develop a team player attitude for the good of the hotel.
- Transfer luggage, trunks, and packages to and from rooms, loading areas, vehicles, by hand or using baggage carts.
- Greet incoming guests and escort them to their rooms.
- Receive, mark and store baggage by completing and attaching claim checks.
- Supply guests or travelers with directions, travel information, and other information such as available services and points of interest.
- Assist physically challenged travelers and other guests with special needs.
- Transport guests about premises and local areas, or arrange for transportation.
- Maintain clean lobbies or entrance areas for travelers or guests.
- Deliver messages and room service orders, and run errands for guests.
- Act as part of the loss prevention team and front desk teams.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in hotel or a related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- MVR must meet LodgeWorks/Brand qualifications.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Light work – Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a lot to offer individuals interested in joining our team.