To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1211 East Morehead Street
Charlotte, NC 28204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DeMayo Law Offices, L.L.P. • Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Litigation Attorney needed to represent clients throughout the arbitration and trial processes in District and/or Superior Court.
- Provide legal advice on personal injury issues by conducting legal research; keeping clients abreast of case developments; analyzing plaintiff’s and defendant’s positions; providing explanations of personal injury law concepts and actions.
- Develop personal injury case by reviewing investigative findings, police reports, medical reports, medical examiner’s reports, reports of various state and federal agencies; consulting with experts; taking and defending depositions; and completing discovery process.
- Complete personal injury case preparation by preparing legal briefs; developing strategies, arguments, and testimony.
- Maintain personal injury case progress by following and enforcing productivity and quality standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Resolve cases by settling, mediating, arbitrating, and prosecuting defendants at trial; plan, organize, and present arguments and counter-arguments; engage expert witnesses; prepare and present evidence; prepare and interrogate witnesses; present closing arguments to jury.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes & implementing changes.
- Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school
- Admission in good standing to North Carolina State Bar
- Admission in good standing to South Carolina State Bar preferred
- Minimum of ten years' personal injury or other litigation practice experience required