To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sammamish, WA
- Fhranzes de Luna
- Phone: 425 275 5858
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time CNA/NAR/HCA-C Sammamish
CHCServices • Sammamish, WA
Posted 9 days ago
Current students welcome, training/development/shadowing opportunities available!
CHC Services is a well-established Home Health and Home Care company currently seeking a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), NAR (Nursing Assistant Registered) or HCA-C (Home Care Assistant Certified) to work with our clients in Snohomish, King and Pierce counties. The candidate holds a current Washington State CNA/HCA certificate or NAR.
Shifts available for the Home Health/Home Care CNA/NAR/HCA-C in Sammamish:
7 days a week
6:30 am to 10:30 am
5:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Washington State CNA/HCA certificate or NAR
- 1 or more years of experience is preferably in a home care setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Reliable transportation: Consistent attendance and punctuality is vital
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and proactive approach to care in conjunction with the plan of care
- Valid Driver's License and proof of auto insurance
- Current CPR
- Negative TB test
Responsibilities of the Home Care CNA/NAR/HCA-C:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care.
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with meal prep and feeding.
- Provide transportation as required.
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client.
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements.
Our office is located in Edmonds. We will be holding interviews Mon-Fri between 9am and 2pm.
Call Fhranzes or Linda to schedule an interview at 425-275-5858 or, reply to this ad.