Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employs over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for an HRIs Manager.
This role will be responsible to design and implement new and impactful Human Resources technologies, processes, programs, and related tools to improve the operational efficiency in the different HR areas with prime focus in HQ and Latam region.
This role partners with the different functions in the Human Resources area, HR Technology & IT department to manage the roll-out and development of the HRIs
- Lead the design and implementation for the HR Technology solution, including the different modules and HR operating model.
- Build and execute project plans to track deliverables, timelines, resources, and overall project management activities.
- Revise plans as appropriate to meet changing needs & requirements.
- Ensure projects are executed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with the different groups during the implementation (technical and functional teams, vendors, etc) the configuration, process, workflows, user interfaces, reporting in all aspects during the project for the Global HRIs solution.
- Manage all HRIS vendor relations and system consultants in partnership with Procurement and IT as appropriate.
- Partner with HR leadership and HR community in the region to define or expand programs and process requirements, translating requirements into optimal utilization of the technology.
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders to ensure employee experience is developed in the Global HRIS solution and roadmap, to continuously improve the Experience processes. This includes recommending automation and self-service opportunities.
- Execute all different levels of tasks from design to operational execution at all levels in the project for all countries in scope.
- Responsible for data standardization and governance to ensure accuracy.
- Global policy to support access and usage of HRIS data and tools, and overall HRIS direction and operations.
- Ensure all Global HRIS initiatives support the local legal requirements and group policies.
- Coordinate new releases to best utilize different functionalities toward efficiency and enhanced user experience.
- Track business case and results from the project.
- Ensures HR processes are handled effectively through the HR technology platform based on the HR operating model design.
- Review different data requirements to design and produce standardized reports and/or dashboards to address HR internal and external needs.
- Support the Change Management Plan execution and work closely with the change agents to ensure better system adoption.
- Support leaders on additional projects as required.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, information systems, human resources or related field. Master degree preferred.
- Experience with systems implementation and project management required.