URL blocked - click to apply Kemper Insurance is looking to meet individuals interested in a
Claims Adjuster Trainees Opportunity!
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
Time: 9:00AM – 2:00PM
Location: Kemper Insurance
9121 Oakdale Ave Suite 201
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Position Available: Claims Adjuster Trainees
Kemper is seeking Claims Adjuster Trainees to work in our Chatsworth, CA office. This position is responsible for the investigation, valuation, establishment of exposure, negotiation and settlement of assigned property and casualty claims within a stipulated monetary authority. Ensures that all assigned claims are concluded promptly, equitably and economically within the provisions of the policy contract and in accordance with the damages presented. Since this is an entry level position, the incumbent works with minimal authority under the direct supervision.
- Attends Company Basic Claims Training, together with any other programs of study selected for the employee's training.
- Participates in and completes selected Pictorial Courses and other selected self-study courses during a defined period of time usually not to exceed 90 days.
- The Claim Adjuster Trainee must maintain a passing average in all formal courses that have been developed for the individual. An acceptable level of competencies pertaining to the position must be maintained. Formal Performance Evaluations must result in a "Meets Expectations" or higher rating.
- For a part of the training period, the Claim Adjuster Trainee may be required to work in other claims related units or with other claims personnel
- 4-year college degree.
- Must have good computer and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must have good planning and organizing skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Some positions may require English/Spanish bilingual skills.
- Must have the ability to deal with challenging situations and people in a professional manner.
- Must be well organized, be self-disciplined and have the ability to handle fluctuating workload based on claims volume. Overtime may be required.