Accountants One client in Alpharetta has a position open at this growing company. They have promoted their Accounting Manager to a Partner! The next person that comes in also has this same opportunity. This is a Consulting Firm that is looking for a CPA with Sales & Use Tax experience. This person will work in the office 8 to 5 with zero over time. They will report to Partner.
This position will be working with clients, client vendors, and various governmental agencies. This is a very creative position perfect for someone leaving public accounting and if you want to have a work-life balance. This position will do a lot of recovery work so in addition to working on spreadsheets there is a lot of customer service to clients, and you must not mind being on the phone. They are open to the industry that you come from as long as you want to learn and have a career and you have Public Accounting experience earlier in your career. . Salary is flexible depending on the level of experience. Sales Tax experience would be a huge plus. The more experience the higher the salary. This is a perfect opportunity for someone that wants a work/life balance. This is a Full-time in the office position. It is not remote.
This position will be responsible for the day to day client recovery (refunds) projects, data collection and monitoring activities for multiple clients.
- Work closely with management and clients to resolve compliance issues;
- Perform monthly billing and collection for client compliance contracts;
- Develop relationships with clients to encourage open communication;
- Heavy phone volume
- Reviewing and researching application process and procedures for refunds and/or credits;
- Working multiple clients, vendors, and government agencies;
- Tracking and reporting of client results to management and client;
- Reviewing source documentations from clients to determine missing information;
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- CPA a must
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel and the ability to learn proprietary software
- Either Auditing or Sales & Use Tax experience.
- Public Accounting experience
- Someone who lives close to Alpharetta
- Salary depends on years of experience
- Attention to detail
- Background check will be conducted
Send resumes to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager