September 17 , 2021
Vacancy Announcement Number – 21-12
Court Services Manager
Duty Station – Columbus Courthouse – 85 Marconi Blvd. – one vacancy
Salary: CL 29-30 ($76,280-$146,538)
Promotion potential without further advertisement for CL 30
Open until filled with first preference given to complete applicant packets received by:
Monday, October 18 , 2021 at 11:59 p.m .
To view vacancy announcement go to www.ohsd.uscourts.gov
· Manage, develop, and mentor supervisory staff involved in court operational activities, including establishing standards, assigning and reviewing work, evaluating performance, and handling disciplinary actions. Oversee the operations of the department(s). Establish work procedures, conduct staff meetings, provide information and delegate projects and work fairly and consistently. Oversee work products and processes and provide guidance as required.
· Manage court operations through coordinating and communicating office procedures with supervisors, unit executives, judges, and chambers staff. Reallocate personnel and/or equipment to cover workload fluctuations. Develop short-term and long-range workforce plans. Establish employee performance standards that support the mission of the court. Solve work related problems using information and data. Comply with reporting requirements of the Administrative Office.
· Understand the Strategic Plan for the Judiciary and its applicability to Operations functions.
· Collaborate with other Courts, the Administrative Office and other agencies.
· Develop and implement operational policies and procedures which implement change management and quality control techniques. Organize work processes to optimize the use of time and resources, ensuring results meet expectations. Use statistical reports to monitor the management of cases and take appropriate action.
- Performance Management