To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8097 Madison Boulevard
Madison, AL 35758
- Connie Earp
- Phone: 256-461-8334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
1st/2nd shift Electronic Assembly
Onin Staffing • Madison, AL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Production Operator is an entry level position responsible for various repetitive bench or line operations to mass-produce electronic assembly products.
- Follows written and/or verbal instructions and processes.
- Operates manufacturing equipment in accordance with correct procedures.
- Complies with EPA and OSHA codes and regulations; Adheres to proper safety practices in the performance of all tasks.
- Protects electronics components and assemblies from ESD damage through proper use of ESD protection equipment.
- Maintains a clean work environment by performing routine housekeeping tasks.
- Inputs ideas and concerns on procedures, processes, quality issues, safety issues, etc.
Must have longevity
Must have HS diploma or GED
Must be able to stand entire shift
Must be able to work OT
Must be able to work weekends