To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
611 Main Street
Boonton, NJ 07005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full-Time Administrative Coordinator
PMD • Boonton, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Advertising Agency & Digital Marketing Company - Morris County, NJ.
PMD Advertising is looking for a full-time Administrative Coordinator to join our traffic team.
Duties of the Job:
· Take an idea through the steps from conception to final creation while following the in-place process
· Courteously and professionally contact our clients for approvals on a variety of projects and assist clients as needed
· Understand state and federal advertising regulations along with client guidelines and standards
· Learn manufacturer compliance pre-approval standards and execute these for every project
· Submit appropriate content to manufacture compliance for pre-approval
· Proof read disclaimers and production content for accuracy
· Track all projects and follow up with clients as needed
· Back end website updates
· Social Media content research
· Execution of E-blast creation and delivery
· Contact printers to obtain quotes for a variety of print projects
· Contact different media outlets to request schedules and rates; Negotiate as needed
· New trend research
· Accurately and efficiently pass on all invoicing to internal billing department
· Crossover into other administrative departments as needed
Paid Days off for Vacation and Sick Time with specific additional paid days off per calendar year. Health Benefits, Comprehensive paid training, opportunity for growth and stability.
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday through Friday Mandatory Daily Lunch Break: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Before you apply, please review our work on our website www.pmdusa.com.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the team, please submit the following:
· A write up telling us why you think you would be an asset to the team
· Your Minimum Salary requirement
Please included all the above in your submission for consideration for the position.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!
Key qualities to possess:
· Ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
· Ability to take charge of a project and see it through to completion
· Ability to communicate clearly and follow up
· Must have strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
· Ability to follow and implement procedure
· Ability to research and troubleshoot a variety of situations
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
· Ability to learn new things quickly and an eagerness to gain knowledge
· Ability to work well in a team setting and able to work independently
· Strong sense of visual composition
· Well versed in the English language and grammar rules
· Friendly and Personable
· Punctual and Reliable
· Ability to be a leader by training, delegating and following up with team members
· Ability to understand social media platforms
· Artistic background helpful, but not mandatory