To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
"Admins Assistant / Coordinate Projects
PrideStaff • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Administrative Assistant- Project Coordinator
Provides office services by following administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains workflow by working on projects; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests internally and with vendors.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical such as excel and verbal communication, detail oriented and organized.
- Contributes to team and able to work independently or as part of a team.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Payroll, Verbal Communication
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer.