Our client, a world leading Pharmaceutical Company in Thousand Oaks, CA is currently looking for a Engineer / Pharma-Medical Device Industry to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Engineer / Pharma-Medical Device Industry
- Duration: 04 months contract
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, 91320
- Client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- The Engineer will serve as a technical lead for the Biotechnology Manufacturing facility in ATO for the facilities and engineering team. It will provide technical support to complex engineering equipment and processes.
- Entry level experience in design, qualification, operation, maintenance and improvement of biopharmaceutical equipment will be required to support day to day manufacturing activities as well as to participate in improvement projects.
- Applies diverse engineering principles to the design and implementation of major system modifications, process and/or capital projects.
- Organizes, analyses and presents interpretation of results for operational issues or engineering projects of significant scope and complexity.
Education, Experience, Skills:
BS/MS with 3+ years experience
Bachelors with degree in engineering, chemical engineering preferred
General equipment knowledge to perform basic troubleshooting of equipment failures or malfunctions and/or the development of technical assessments.
General knowledge on Biopharmaceutical equipment operations and processes such as single use technologies, Media / Buffer Prep solutions, Inoculation, Bioreactors, Harvest, Chromatography and Tangential Flow Filtration as well as Clean Utilities.
Knowledge in Automation systems and processes such as RD’s, Delta-V and PLC. Basic knowledge in the design of maintenance and reliability activities such as job plan, data sheets and equipment reliability technology.
Experience in validation processes such as execution of Installation / Operation / Performance qualification documentation.
Experience in cleaning validation execution and documentation.
Knowledge of Operational Excellence practices such as lean manufacturing and lean maintenance.
Employ basic engineering techniques and/or modifications within area of engineering expertise.
Serves as a peer-recognized engineering technology specialist with overall responsibility for determining methodologies in that area.
Application of engineering knowledge in planning and conducting low complex projects.
Demonstrate project management skills and application of concepts.
Experience in investigation of deviations, development of corrective and preventive actions and generation and implementation of change controls.
Product Quality Assurance
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: VS-ENGPMD-AA042
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Delivering the right professionals since 1995.
Driven by a commitment to achieving outstanding results, Pioneer Data Systems has consistently upheld superior standards of quality, producing the right candidates for the job. With the goal of not just meeting, but exceeding our clients’ expectations, we have evolved into a trusted and proven provider of talent acquisition solutions.
Our original area of focus was providing professional services for Oracle databases. As an Oracle Partner Network Member, we expanded our services to include ; Data Warehousing, CRM, ERP, E-Business Solutions and Systems Integration. As a market leader, we were recognized as a "New Jersey Technology Fast 50" company by Deloitte & Touche.
Over the years we have leveraged our expertise in the IT space and have diversified across market sectors, now catering to a wide range of practice areas, including Pharmaceutical / Clinical Research, Engineering, Accounting and Finance. Many of our clients include Fortune 500 companies that have been trusting us to deliver the highest quality talent for well over a decade.
View the full profile