To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35243
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. • Birmingham, AL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automation Personnel Services is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant in Birmingham, AL at its Corporate Headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter in a fast-paced environment. We are currently seeking a full-time Executive Administrative Assistant with some proficiency in graphic design and photoshop. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be exposed to a wide variety of administrative activities and to hone their skills in creating presentation and marketing materials. This position will be responsible for executive administrative support.
· Manage all corporate cell phone accounts (250+)
· Purchase furniture for branches and coordinate delivery
· Assist in organizing/planning/implementing Annual Regional Managers Meeting/Office Incentive Meeting as well as other company events and special projects.
· Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files and corporate schedules.
· Coordinates all travel arrangements
· Responsible for submitting weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
· Organize/planning meetings, arrange travel, and maintain agendas.
· Balance checking and processes accounts payable year-end reporting for tax returns.
· Arrange exhibits at tradeshows; registration, travel, order, and ship marketing materials.
· Design and create sales materials for use at exhibitions and marketing purposes.
· Prepares information and research for executive needs.
· May perform other duties as needed to support the corporate team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
· Three to five years’ prior experience in mid- to senior-level administration, business accounting, management, or related field
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must. Photoshop a plus.
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of employee/customer/client service and response.
· Must be willing to travel.